What's new

Ghost Recon The Beginning.....Clan Roster Call! (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
25 and counting . We have room for 5 more members and then acceptance is closing.(though circumstances will be looked over to see if we can allow more, such as old Socom members wanting to move over). Just a heads up.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
We've got one more spot. Next poster will be the last member in the clan for now. Recruitment will close after that until we get these the new recruits playing:D.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I'm leaning toward either keeping Tron or switching to maybe "Boomhauer"

edit: OK I know what it'll be, I'll let you guys know when I register it.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Since we are officially filled up, did any of our old SOCOM buddies get left out? I see a lot of new faces out there, I hope nobody from SOCOM who wanted in on this got left out.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I see a lot of new faces out there, I hope nobody from SOCOM who wanted in on this got left out.
Any and all old Socom players get an automatic in, no matter if we are filled or not (That is ACTIVE Socom players, meaning those that played regularly). So dont worry Ryan. Anyone else from the old Socom clan that wants to switch over will have no problem doing so. I think however that we got most of everyone.

So as of right now. Recruiting is closed until further notice. If you are an old Socom player that wishes to join, contact me and I'll get you added. I'll be compiling the list of all players tonight and tommorrow and have it with Calvin by friday, right in time for Lives launch.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if I qualify as an active SOCOM member or not. I played quite a bit at the beginning, but haven't been able to much in the last month or so...

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
*whew* sounds good Romier. I should be up and running with XBL and my secret new name + Ghost Recon very soon. (tonight?) :D
God I can't wait!

BryanK

Stunt Coordinator
ROMIER SIR!!!
REPORTING FOR DUTY ... SIR!!!
Gametag: Vipor
Email: [email protected]
My brother is picking up both ghost and mech as I type. I wont be playing until tomorrow, to many things I have to do tonight. But my brother should be playing. hope to see you all in the box soon!!!
P.S. I'm feeling a worldwide outbreak of some new plague coming around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks