What's new

Ghost Recon Official Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Bill Tillinger

Auditioning
Since there really isn't an official Ghost Recon discussion thread, I thought I'd start one. I'd like to start by saying that I've been pretty satisfied with the gameplay. The single player missions are fantastic and exciting. Don't think that this game is a shoot-em-up. By no means is it fast pace, but if you enjoy stalking and hunting enemy, then this game's for you. Sniping dudes from 100 yards away is pretty sweet. Has anyone been playing the single player campaigns?:emoji_thumbsup:
What's the best kind of beer.........Free Beer!

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I bought the game about a week and a half ago, and I have yet to play one single player mission. :)

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
I have to agree with Bill. GR has so far been very enjoyable. I was a bit shocked at the change of pace in gameplay, compared to SOCOM. But after playing a bit, I'm really liking the stealth and snipe type gameplay.

If course the multiplayer is fantastic as well!

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Unfortunately my Xbox has problems with this game. The disc actually spins during multiplayer and I get stuttering lockup, which can be bad to horrible depending on the situation. Getting fragged because of a spin stutter and having some dork gloat about the kill can really burn you up, and a few times I get dirty disc error midgame even and the game crashes. That's all on my end, I need to get a replacement Xbox.

Other than that the game rocks! Sniping feels so much easier and funner on this game than SOCOM although it's tough to hit dudes on the run from a distance. I like the realism. Very nice.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
Ryan,

I too had that kind of problem with my Xbox... it would keep hitting the CD during Halo, and just spin and spin, and slow things down terribly. I had the 2 year replacement plan, so I got a new one, and all is fine. Try swapping yours out for a new one if you can.

Chris,

I don't believe they are in there, but the rumor on the web is that some will be down-loadable soon!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks