What's new

Ghost Recon Group Play monday night (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Just want everyone to know im starting up the MOnday night ghost recon group play again. See you all there at 9 PM EST

capt

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Excellent, I'll most likely be on. I can host if I do show up as I can host up to 12 people lag free.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I can host 12 people at a time. We even had a few people watching a game on top of that once.

capt

James St

Supporting Actor
I haven't touched this game in over a month. I'll be pretty rusty but should be able to make it Monday night.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
sounds good so far. Im looking forward to it. Also if you guys dont know there is going to be a ghost recon tournament next monday night. The details are on the web site

capt

James St

Supporting Actor
I'll be out of town next week so I won't be able to make the tourney. I should be on tonight though.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Hey, all. Sorry I haven't been around much lately; my wife and I just had a baby a few weeks ago. Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be able to make it tonight because I'll be watching the national championship game, but I am definitely interested in a Recon tourney next week. Joey, I'll send you an email to make it all official-like. If the game turns out to be a yawner, I'll pop on tonight to say hello and maybe dish out a little pain, PoisonJam-style. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
pretty much the basic stuff. I havent really had time to unlock anything. I know its been out awhile but anytime i go to play another game like Splinter cell pops up :) Ill keep a eye out for all of you. hopefully we have one of our big sessions. should be fun

capt

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to get in on some live gr, if you guys are still on after I get home tonight. I usually make it home around 6:30 (9:30), so hopefully I'll see you guys online.

Aaron

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I should be on as well. Haven't had a chance to play with you all in a while. Unfortunately, I will not be on until around 10:00, but I will look for everyone.

Also, I will add the folks in this thread whose names I do not currently have on my friends list (I think spubiga and high priest are the only two), so look for my invite.

Hope to see you all on tonight.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I'm in! Off to fire it up now, feel free to invite me for a game if there's a big HTF game going...

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I somehow got dropped and I figured I'd call it quits for tonight. Nice playing with you all. I had fun even though I stink. Overall, I'm still waiting on the "must play" game on XBox Live for me. So far I haven't found it. Ghost Recon is fun but I'm finding I'd rather play a game of WSB or something than play it. I was hoping getting to play with a good group online would change that but I think Ghost Recon just isn't my type of game. I finished up the single player component tonight and I think I may part with the game soon along with my copy of Splinter Cell now that I've finished Kola Cell. Anyhow is there any inkling of how much MS plans to charge for Live once the year is up? I've got mine through February 2004 but unless an irreistable game comes to Live I think I'm cancel. Anyhow, rant over ;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yeah it was fun playing GR again after a month off. I have to get back into the flow

capt

James St

Supporting Actor
Had fun tonight, guys. The first time in a while. I was a little rusty at first but did alright after that. Sorry about the Iraqi comment. Didn't mean to offend or piss anyone off.:b

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks