What's new

Ghost Recon Dossiers: Finished all 50 tasks? (1 Viewer)

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Just wondering how many folks have completed all 50 tasks in their dossier for Ghost Recon (Xbox)? (This would of course mean that you have also completed the campaigns on all 3 difficulty levels.)

I did it last week after thinking it was impossible. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm going through withdrawls--I want more seemingly insurmountable challenges! :)

Andy

JayV

Supporting Actor
49 of 50. I cheated and used the slow mo cheat on a lot of the one man against all odds tasks. I gave up the idea of completing the campaign all over again on Elite, though. To much effort!

-j

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still working on it and have a long way to go.

I thought if you use the cheats you don't get the unlock?

My way of "cheating" for the one man Quick Missions is to kill,save,kill,save...etc, until you are done.

Just be sure to save when you don't have a bad guy right on top of you, or it will do you no good.

JayV

Supporting Actor
I haven't had any problems unlocking with the slow mo cheat. I disable it before the mission officially ends, so maybe that's why it works.

-j

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
I haven't actually tried any of the cheats. I've just been doing it the hard way.

I think I had the roughest time with Embassy single sniper on elite. Astra had her work cut out for her on that one...

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I finished all of them a few weeks ago, and I agree there's been a hole in my gaming life since then! Hardest for me was Nigel's mission in Vilnius, until I realized that it was only on Veteran and thus auto-aim was my friend. :)

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Yeah, actually, that mission was a lot easier when I realized that I could use the M136 on people too (not just tanks)--I had some weird mental block against it. Anyway, The first time I saw about 7-8 guys walking in a group, I thought, man, I wish I had an OICW with a...hey, wait a minute! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks