What's new

Ghost Recon, anyone playing co-op? (1 Viewer)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
What's been your experience playing co-op on Live? Most of the time, I get people bitching about how I need to set the game to unlimited lives. When the mission starts, they start running around with guns blazing, basically playing the game like its Halo or something. After they get killed within the first 3 minutes, they leave. Anyone on the HTF interested in playing some co-op using team tactics?

Gamer Tag: Mighlybuddah

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Peter,
I find co-op very enjoyable. It's far better to play it with team tactics.

I'll look for you online. I usually play for a few hours on Friday night.

JayV

Supporting Actor
I've been having a lot of fun doing co-op -- feel free to add me to your friends lists.

-j

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I enjoy Co-op as well. That's why I like GR, the strategy involved to secure your objectives. Look for me anytime I'm playing and I'll gladly join.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Dave Sabo

Stunt Coordinator
Since I've only played through the training and first mission so far solo, I'm thinking co-op would be a good way to get my feet wet Live.

I'll look for ya online.

David Glenn

Second Unit
I've never played the co-op mode but it sounds like fun. It would be great to follow a squad leader that really knows how to coordinate tactics. Feel free to invite me as well. I'll be on around 9:00PM EST.

Peter Loan

Second Unit
I'll be adding you all to my friend's list and hopefully we'll get some action going soon. Too bad the friend's list option on GR is so poorly implemented. I'll see you guys online!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ehoss67
Recent bookmarks