What's new

Ghost Hunters (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Is it coming back? Any idea's when? I just looked at their website but all of the links I tried are dead and there is a bar at the top and it says season 2.5 on Wednesdays but I don't see anything, Eureka is on then, now.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I agree, it has been "season" 2 going on forever now. I guess it really does not matter any but that will be one big dvd set. I wish they would at least play re runs or something, I miss watching them and certain ones I could watch several times.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Season 3 begins in October. The DVD sets for season 2 and 2.5 are available on Sept. 19th (separately of course :)). I am very much looking forward to the start of the new season. This has become one of the weekly "must-watch" shows for us.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor

excellent news - other than the seperate releases...but I am not surprised considering that HBO is doing it with the Sopranos and Entourage DVDs this year.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I dug through the Sci-Fi schedule and it looks like the official start date for Season 3 is October 11 at 9:00 Eastern.

For the DVD sets, I've seen each preorder for around $16 and change. If you get both, it would equal around 22 episodes, which would put it on par with most TV on DVD releases. Great value IMO. :)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I will have to watch for the sets, I still have not gotten season 1 but it is on my list, its one of those "I never see it in the store so I forget about it" titles and I asked for it for christmas last year but I got tools instead, Ironically I am not in the least bit handy...nor have I ever asked for tools?

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
I can tell you guys that they filmed some episodes over seas but I am not allowed to say where. Also if any of you are in or near the Louisville,Ky area Ron Milione will be at our 5th annual paranormal convention Sept.23&24 with overnight investigations sept. 22 and sept. 23.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Are you a member of TAPS, Bobby?

Yes, I heard that they are going to do some investigating in old castles and mansions, that should yield some results, and if not, the investigation itself is always fun. :emoji_thumbsup:

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
There is a place right by where I live (Humble, Texas) that made a top 10 creepiest/haunted list recently.

It is an old ghost town and cemetary hidden in the woods behind a large strip mall. The place is freaking creepy. I used to go back there as a teen and I have never seen a group of 20 people all freaked out at once.

It would be great to see the Ghost Hunters go there, but it is a wide open outdoor area with alot of danger due to the transients who hop trains nearby.

Bobby T

Supporting Actor

no, I am a member of the Louisville Ghost Hunters Society. Our founder and President, Keith Age, is good friends with Jason, Grant, and Ron Milione. I am a site moderator and chat room moderator for our site as well as an investigator. I have not met any of them face to face yet, just Ron as a guest in our chat room. Very cool guy. But I will be meeting some of them at our convention face to face in a couple of weeks. I can say that there will be some good episodes in season 3.

It would come as a huge surprise if sci fi cancels them anytime soon as Ghost Hunters is one of thier top rated shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks