What's new

GGW worth it? (1 Viewer)

Mark Larson

Supporting Actor
You know what i'm talking about... :D
Should i buy the new video that has so many ads on late-night TV and was featured in this month's FHM? Is it worth watching again and again?
I had a bad experience with Babes gone Crazy or something - they were always pointing away from the action - case in point - two girls on a beach, getting it on, full everything going on, and they get hardly two minutes of play, while the git goes off and looks around at people far far fAAAR away throwing water at each other. WTF?? :angry:
So is the ..umm... focussing good on this one? :D What about PQ and progressive quality and all that? I should think all of it should be marked as video.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
You know what i'm talking about...
Some people don't. GGW - Girls Gone Wild.

And you wouldn't like buying the products after you learn how they get most of the footage. I watched a news broadcast segment about it.

Basically, amateur cameramen coerce the girls into flashing the camera. Even if they don't want to do it, these cameramen push them until they agree.

They don't care how old the girls are, as long as they can get them to flash the camera. A 19 year old girl is now suing the company because when she was 17, some camermen forced her to flash the camera. Her aunt and nephew say her face in one of the ads and were agnry to say the least.

I wouldn't recommend buying any of their products unless you feel good about pushing a girl/woman into doing something she doesn't want to do.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
This qualifies as one of those I-would-never-buy-it-but-glad-my-friend-did-so-I-can-borrow-it titles. Gets old after a while, the shots are pretty good, better than what you described, Mark, but all pretty quick. There are a few extended scenes involving solo action and even a few straight screwing scenes, at least they mix it up a bit. After I watched the ones my friend bought :b I havent cared to see them again and he said he hasn't watched them since he first got them. It's more of a curiousity thing, not sonething you'll likely revisit.

Chris

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Hey, these things are degrading to men, too! Check out the stereotypical frat boys in this thing; oh well, they seem to get more girls than I do :frowning:

John Chow

Second Unit
Um..how exactly do you coerce someone to flash? *gets out pencil/pad* :p) But seriously, there is such a word as no, right? I mean, assuming these people aren't physically forcing them, then the girls are just stupid. Kinda like with any other possibly pressure related actions like smoking, doing drugs, joining a gang, etc.

It's one thing if you want to just complain about general exploitation by enterprising cameramen who have staked out certain venues (Mardi Gras, etc.), but to say they forced the girls just sounds kinda silly.

*dons flameproofsuit*

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I didn't suspect any "forcing" in the ones I saw, but I do hope the company that puts these out has a pretty good lawyer! :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
More on this lawsuit by the the-17-year-old, as well as a similar case by three "Jane Does" (which was already tried and found in favor of the GGW company), is here. Here's the heart of it (but there is substantially more to read by clicking on the link provided):

Steve-T

Grip
I have seen some of these, I liked the GGW uncensored and exposed, I believe it is number 3, not sure. That was the best. Filmed out by the Colorado River I believe. Good stuff. Did not seem "forced" to me. It is in a very public place, I saw no weapons, just what many guys would do, begging for a little something. I have heard it can be seen on Kazaa.;)

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
My roommate got the first one and it's very dull.

Anything that happens in a public place is not private, that's why it's called "public." This same idea allows HBO to film some of there "documentaries," like the one where they caught men patronizing prostitutes in action.

A 17 yr old is not stupid, helpless, innocent victim. To say that she was forced or coerced is treating her like a retarded person. She is perfectly capable of taking responsibility for her own actions.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
"Rolling Stone" recently ran an article on the guy who runs the company. Shockingly, he sounds like an arrogant, obnoxious, self-absorbed prick - who would've guessed?;)
But anyone who claims they're "forced" to do it is full of it. Also, using drunkeness as an excuse is pathetic. Do these guys take advantage of situations? Unquestionably. But the women shouldn't pass of their own responsibility...

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
"Forced" -- hmm...
Intriguing. If people couldn't be held responsible for their actions while intoxicated, imagine how many DUI manslaughter, rape, murder, spousal abuse, and assault convictions the courts would have to throw out.
On the other hand, the mercy lay industry would positively thrive!! :D
BTW the "Assholes with video cameras/Sluts who flash boobies" industry has absolutely **RUINED** the Mardi Gras/Fantasy Fest experience. It used to be that outdoor nudity at these festivals was treated as No Big Deal, part of the fun. Now, everytime some woman bares flesh, she is instantly flocked by 300 frat boys with video cameras, trying to sneak a peek, no matter how nasty the person looks.
Ye gods, ordering 5 Cinemax channels is cheaper than airfare to New Orleans or Key West!
Lame lame lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks