getting ready to graduate...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Keith_R, May 16, 2003.

1. Keith_R

Keith_R Screenwriter

Kyle
    Highschool that is, next week will be my last week of classes and than I'll be done with HS forever. It is really hard to think that it has all come down to one last week. While I look really foward to getting out I'm also kind of sad to know that after next week a lot of things are going to change such as not seeing many of the friends I've made over the past 4 years like I'm used to, stopping in the hallways between classes to chat or eating a bite of lunch with them. It's just wierd, happy, and depressing to think how so much will change within the next 2 weeks.Especially when I think about college next year. Should I be feeling this way or am I crazy?

2. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

3. Bob Graz

Bob Graz Supporting Actor

Keith,

Life is full of adventures. You'll go on to college and meet some great people, eventually you'll move on to a career and then work friends, neighborhood friends, etc.

But, it's normal to be a little sentimental of the past and unsure of the future. Once out of college I ended up getting my first job in my original hometown. I ended up working in a company where I met a number of high school friends. When I transfered to North Carolina years later I ended up working with a friend I knew from elementary school through High School. In a few weeks I'll be visiting one of my college roommates who I haven't seen in about 12-15 years.

Best of luck to you in college.