What's new

Gerry Anderson 2012-2013 (1 Viewer)

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Gerry Anderson, the British TV and Movie producer who gave us Children's Science Fiction shows such as Supercar, Thunderbirds & Joe 90 among others, along with more grown-up fare such as UFO and Space 1999 passed away today at a Nursing Home in England. he was 83

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Sad to hear...but I am confused by the thread title. Are you saying he was born this year and died next year?

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
DOH! I Meant 1929 :blush:
MODS I cannot correct the Title of this thread, could you do this for me. It Needs to read 1929-2012

Number 6

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Hahn
Strange. Coincidentally ran a bit of my own mini UFO marathon today--best afternoon I've had in a while. Was lamenting the fact that we don't really have these sorts of high-concept, all-out-entertainment visionaries in TV any longer.
Sad news.

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I have enjoyed so many series' from this talented man. Starting with Four Feather Falls to The Secret Service, and then UFO and Space:1999. I am saddened to hear of his passing.

R.I.P. Mr. Anderson.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Wow, sad news. I happened to just watch the Christmas-themed THUNDERBIRDS episode, "Give or Take a Million", late in the morning on Christmas day, and STINGRAY's "A Christmas to Remember" this past Saturday... the first time I've spun those discs in a few years.
R.I.P. Mr. Anderson.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have order Stingray from Gerry Anderson as such I am looking forward to this released. I remember as a kid when this show was on YTV.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have order a few sets as such I look forward to watching them again as adult. I was kid when the various Gerry Anderson's shows aired in Canada!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks