German Halloween-TV Version

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob Partovi, Jul 21, 2002.

1. Bob Partovi

Bob Partovi Stunt Coordinator

I saw this TV version for sale from Germany and it says it has a 30 minute interview with John Carpenter. My question is: How long is the "2000 unmasked documentary"? Is it the same length or is this a German exclusive do you people think?

2. Hendrik

Hendrik Supporting Actor

...ahh... the grass is (or appears to be) always greener...
    . . . [​IMG] . . .

3. Florian Finkenzeller

I don't own the DVD, nor have I seen it, but you should keep away from any DVD produced by "Laserparadise / Astro" like the german Halloween DVD, regardless of whatever "bonus materials" they might have dug up. Chances are you will get abominable picture and sound and only the german dubbed track. And I would not be too surprised, if the transfer was letterboxed, if not pan & scanned.

Trust me on this... don't waste your money on that thing... Laserparadise has produced only one half decent disc in all their time and even that one was less than great. Your chances of getting a decent DVD would be very, very marginal.

Flo

4. Bob Partovi

Bob Partovi Stunt Coordinator

Well i'm not too interested in the movie itself since it contains only a 1.0 mono Deutsch soundtrack and no subtitles as I see. I'm really only interested in the interview. On second though the interview is probably in english only also...never mind.