What's new

German Fifth Element (1 Viewer)

Tom Scholfield

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone, I just got an all region player and am seeking the German 2 Disc Fifth Element set, can anyone help. I tried Amazon and could not find it there. Please Help

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
Expect a 6 months wait for it they send it to the Kalium galaxy first, then return via the Stargate and send it out media mail lol.

I have R2 Discs from de. send me a PM, I send it directly to you one is Heb De Titanic. In the USA it has *never* been released, english translation "Raise The Titanic" OOP Vhs also
commands high price, will trade for ST:TOS full 72 episodes on disc used.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Yeah, when I ordered my FE:SE from there almost 2 years ago, it cost $44 and took 3 months, literally.

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
Mike OAR anamorphic 1.85:1, German only a lot of the words are said in English like Dirk Pitt. It has scene selections, original art keep case included.

Give me a e-mail in PM I can give you a URL or a pic in e-mail on seeing what it looks like. Original music from John Barry is really great. Only serious inquires please, this from my own private collection. I ship in bubble envelopes, priority mail if you want, depends on how good the ST:TOS is. Discs you got priority mail no questions asked, I just like the old to you series. Very clear pic, disc will outlast us both.:)

P.S. I am a active trader on www.imdb.com under different name, only food is usually traded these guys come over the pond for vacation like some food. Can't get so I trade discs for the food the are dying to taste again it's called bartering.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks