Georgia Tasty Coffee. Where can I buy in U.S.?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Shawn Shultzaberger, Dec 21, 2001.

1. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Supporting Actor

When I was stationed on Okinawa I became addicted to the Coffee Vending machines on every street corner. In particular was the brand Georgia Tasty. Little can but big on taste. Does anybody know where I can purchase these cold "canned" coffee's? I believe Coca Cola makes them but they definitely are not sold in local supermarkets.

Of course when I search, all sites are in Japanese. And I don't want to have them shipped from Japan.

Help!! I need the oh so heavenly taste of that coffee!

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Try your local Chinatown, they at least might be able to order it for you. Or if you get to LA there are tons of places in and around that sell Japanese custom food.
    Worse comes to worse, http://jsnacks.com/main.shtml might be able to order it for you, or if you get REALLY desperite, I MIGHT be able to ship you some next time I go on a run to Mitsuwa plaza in NJ
    Also try the stores listed at http://www.asianmall.com
    Be prepared to pay out the butt for this stuff, typically 6 8oz cans of CC Lemon run $8 at Mitsuwa
    Mmm, reminds me I need more Pocari Sweat and CC Lemon [​IMG]

3. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Supporting Actor

Wow! Thanks Jeff. I forgot about the Pocari Sweat. They also had this orange drink in a large white can that tasted exactly like your were drinking a fresh orange. It was unbelievable. Used to get it from the Hot Spar's. I sure do miss the food!!!