What's new

George Strait in L.A.same day as Rush in Vegas - September 21 (1 Viewer)

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
So George is not doing a Country Music Festival Tour this fall. Instead, for the first time since I've lived in L.A., George is coming to L.A. proper and playing the Forum on September 21 (http://www.billboard.com/billboard/d...ent_id=1506182)!
Unbelievable: that's the same day that Rush, after a five-year touring hiatus, is--for the first time ever I believe--scheduled to play the MGM Grand in Vegas, baby, Vegas dammit!
In the words of Cal Hockley, "What to do?"
Looks like I'm gonna be flying to San Jose to see George on September 20. If there are any other L.A. HTFer/country music fans game for a trip to NoCal, drop me a line.
Paul

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Easy decision!!!!!! And you're making the correct one! :)

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
ScottH:
So, are you saying that I "still have made a choice" by "choos[ing] not to decide" . . . and instead doin' both?! :D
Flights are kinda cheap booking this early. I can go from L.A. to San Jose to Vegas and back to L.A. for a less than $250 . . .
"I get carried away . . .,"
Paul

Keith E

Stunt Coordinator
The closest it appears that George Strait is coming to Richmond is Charlotte, NC. I hope I can get some tickets, it's been a long time since he has done a tour like this. I'm sure it will be a success and hopefully next year he will add more dates.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks