What's new

George Eads and Jorja Fox Fired from CSI (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Figures. The pair that I thought Les Moonves finally grew appear to be shrinking.

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
I guess they realized what a great actor they have in Eads. After all, that Evel Knievel movie coming to TNT looks great :rolleyes:, No wonder he though he should be getting paid more for the show:thumbsdown: . He obviously has his career on the fasttrack making made for TV movies for a cable network.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I hope they both come back just to tick off everybody who gloated about them getting sacked. :D

Yeah, but he has been cast as the lead in the upcoming biopic 'The Luke Wilson Story'.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Both are back and will begin filming next week:
Story on Yahoo

However, the raises they were supposed to get (~$20,000 per episode) before asking for more, are not going to be given. Their stunt (if it was one) will leave them making 100 grand per episode still instead of 120 grand.

Chris

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

:emoji_thumbsup: While Eric Szmanda, who didn't play their little game, will be getting a small raise and more airtime this season (According to E!, out in the field).

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian

Huh?

Should Moonves hold some kind of personal grudge in order to convince you he has a pair? He made the smart choice as a business man. The actors are not getting paid any more (In fact they are getting less than they where slated to get before this happened) Plus a warning shot has been fired. If you have two established stars on a hit TV show and you can retain them at reduced cost, then it would be shockingly stupid not to when you have a proven formula that has earned you the top ratings for the last few years.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member

My reading of the article can be interpreted either way. It says they weren't given the raises they asked for, it doesn't say they won't be given any raise at all.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Glad they are back :) I would have missed both characters, and the show wouldn't have felt the same. However, I'm also glad they're getting this small measure of punishment by losing (at least part of) their promised raises. It's a win-win, as far as I'm concerned.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member

Ah, missed that part. Late night reading.

Either way, I could care less. I'm just glad they are back. The show isn't broken and doesn't need fixing. The stronger ensemble cast makes it a better show than Miami.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
So they have both stated publicly that this wasnt about salary, one overslept and one said she faxed in something about her return that never arrived and they get raises?
In the normal world that wouldn't work.

Andre Bijelic

Stunt Coordinator
"In the normal world that wouldn't work."

And in the normal world, people don't get paid $100 000 for ten days work.

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
The point is... they didn't.

They were originally offered $20,000 an episode raise. Now they are back at their old salary without a raise.

See?

Joel

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Moonves should have declared the old contracts null and void by their little stunt and offered them half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks