What's new

General Warranty Question (1 Viewer)

Aslam Imran

Second Unit
I was contemplating buying a Parasound amp from audiogon. The seller has the blank warranty card. Now my question is if I fill out the card and send it to Parasound will I be eligible for warranty since the sales receipt would show a different name?

Just thought I should verify with the experts here before I plunk down the cash and get it.

Thanks for the responses.

J

John Morris

The Parasound Warranty is supposedly just good for the original owner, but if the original owner never registered as such with Parasound, you can probably fill out the card and send it in.

The Parasound Warranty card only asks for the following personal info:

Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, email address, Product Purchased(model), Serial Number, Dealer Name, Dealer City, Date Purchased.

If the receipt shows a different name, you may still have trouble if your unit needs servicing since Parasound advises that you attach your receipt to the warranty information card which you'll keep.

Alternatively, you could call and ask Parasound themselves about this and if they'd honor the warranty on this new unit? Ask them how they provide service on an amplifier given as a gift?

Good Luck!

Aslam Imran

Second Unit
Alternatively, you could call and ask Parasound themselves about this and if they'd honor the warranty on this new unit? Ask them how they provide service on an amplifier given as a gift?
I like the gift idea. I'll shoot them an e-mail to that effect.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks