What's new

General Thank You. (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
To Ron, Parker, and all of the admins:

After another year and another thousand-some-odd posts I wanted to say thank you again.

Since signing up at the HTF, it has been consistantly my favorite (and most addictive) internet site. I get excellent information about DVD releases, films, and hardware that I might not have access to if it weren't for this forum.

At well past 25,000 members ( I think I saw that number pop up recently ), this forum has remained decent and cordial 99.9% of the time. In those instances where things get out of hand, it seems there is always a mod within earshot to take care of it.

I know from personal experience that building and managing a website is laborious and difficult - and this is only considering websites where you have direct control over content. I imagine from that what it must be like to manage and maintain a forum where thousands of people post and discuss every day and I'm astonished as to how well you each pull it off.

However, it doesn't seem that Ron or Parker are willing to stop at merely being the finest (Home Theater) Forum on the internet, but this year we've been treated to extra bonus features. Ron's reviews have been a welcome addition. The new BB software has streamlined and polished what was already a great system. I can't remember the last time a post errored, or the Forum was unavailable.

Here at my workplace people consistantly seek me out when they are picking up their first DVD player. I feel very confident when I offer HTF as the first resource. (Only then do I weigh them down with my own personal biases).

Thanks for being here and making it great.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hey, John!

This is so nice to hear.

All of us work VERY hard in our own part

to keep this forum fresh. The forum is an

easy read thanks in full to the excellent

crew of Moderators we have here.

Glad you like the reviews, too!

The real thanks should go to you guys

for showing up here every day. It is

appreciated!

Regards

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
John:

Thanks for the kudos. Ron and I are so busy that we could not make it without the hard work of all of our moderators. Everyone of them make our forum run smooth.

It is also members such as yourself that come to our site with the idea of hanging out and learning something. This site is supposed to be fun and like you said 99.9% of the time it is.

Thank you for your support and choosing HTF.

Parker

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I'll second John's comments. Ron, Packy and all of the mods do a fantastic job.
Don't forget the time that these guys give to maintain the site. They have virtually given up all of their free time to run the HTF.
Thanks for the hard work and dedication guys! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks