Gear For Sale-hk, Yamaha, Panasonic Dvd

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Andy_A, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

selling a few items: ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING IN THE US
    ***PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*****
    1. Panasonic dvd-f85 silver 5 disc progressive scan dvd player--dvd-audio, dvd, cd, VCD, CD-R, DVD-R, MP3, CD-RW. Built in DTS/Dolby Digital -- $118 Including Shipping

2. Harman Kardon AVR-210 receiver--DTS, Dolby Digital, 5.1 multi-channel input, s-video switching, 5.1 pre-outs, on screen display. One note- the remote works but the cover over the transmitter is missing--I didn't use the remote, but instead used a universal anyway. Also, there is a slight indentation in the rear panel--Works great w/ no problems though. info at: http://www.harmankardon.com/product_...ype=om&#active -- $138 including shipping

3. Yamaha R-V902 Receiver--Pro Logic w/ full 5.1 pre-outs and 5.1 multi-input. Would go great w/ the above dvd player for dts/dd/dvd-audio on a budget. Great receiver w/ lots of power and features. Info at: http://www.yamaha.com/yec/customer/manuals/02R-V902.PDF
    -- $119 shipped

Payment via paypal. +5 feedback here (w/ 25 transactions) and 400 on ebay. E-mail me w/ requests for pictures. Thanks

2. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

prices dramatically reduced.

3. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

the HK 210 has been traded. I'd like to sell the other 2 items, so e-mail me with offers. Thanks--Also, I'll include a set of gray Monster interconnects FREE w/ the Yamaha or the Panasonic units.

*****Special Offer: $218 shipped for both the Yamaha and the Panasonic******