What's new

GC to buy or not to buy (1 Viewer)

Brian Mello

Stunt Coordinator
I think the best deal right now is to have CC pricematch the Toys-R-Us Bundle which includes SM Sunshine, Scooby Doo, Extra Controller and a Memory Card for $199. CC will give you 10% of the difference and you will get the $20 GC for Metroid. If you use your charm you may even be able to get them to swap Metroid for Scooby Doo or worst case you could sell Scooby Doo on ebay for $30. Nintendo does have a DVD out right now with about 20 game trailers on it but no demos. These are all over the place. Good Luck!

Brian E

Screenwriter
To late. I bought one at Target. Now I have one more thing to suck away time. Guess I'm down to sleeping 2 hours a night ;)

Brian E

Screenwriter
I'll mention too.

Metroid Prime at Target comes with a coupon book touting $50 in savings.

Most of the coupons are pretty good.
$5 off Zelda for GC
$5 off Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland for GBA
$5 off and Nintendo Power strategy guide
$5 off Wavebird wireless controller
$5 off GC to GBA link cable
$5 off Metroid Fusion for GBA
$10 off GBA System
$5 off Zelda for GBA
$5 off Resident Evil 0

They did booger up the cover with a Target logo and something mentioning the coupons. I wish it had just been a sticker and not printed on the insert, but it's not really a big deal.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Brian;

I know what you mean about the cover for Metroid Prime. They could have easily added a sticker to the packaging alerting us to the coupons rather than print it on the cover of the game itself. I was very disappointed by that, but life goes on, and the most important part of that package, the game itself, is in no way affected.

I have to admit though, that those coupons are very nice. I know I will be using some of them in the next month or two.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Yeah, it isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it is an annoyance.

I'm loving this game so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks