What's new

Gay-themed romancer LATTER DAYS (1 Viewer)

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Many will not (including Roger Ebert and the Village Voice's Ed Halter), but I enjoyed this one.

It opened in New York and the L.A. area (and was supposed to open in Salt Lake City but I understand Madstone Theaters rescinded its original booking of the film) on January 30. Widened this past weekend to Palm Springs and Chicago. Skedded to hit South Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta this coming weekend and continue to widen in platform release through the spring.

Melodramatic in spots but with a touching, terrific ending, it's worth a peep IMO. Newcomer Steve Sandvoss ain't bad at all either.

www.LatterDaysMovie.com

-p

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I saw posters for this around Boystown in Chicago earlier this year, but was unable to catch it. It's already in my Netflix queue. ;)

Too bad there isn't a drooling, tongue-wagging smiley available... :D

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Yes, yes . . . but in addition to the photos, check out some of the comments on him/his performance in reviews of the film at the site.

I'd agree with those reviewers who comment favorably on the sincerity and sweetness he projects. His likability is a significant part of what makes the movie work: you don't want to see bad things happen to him.

-p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks