Gauging interest in a pair of Onix Rocket RS550s...

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by RichardJ, May 17, 2004.

1. RichardJ

RichardJ Stunt Coordinator

Hi -

I'm curious if anyone is interested in a pair of ebony Rocket RS550s. They're fabulous speakers, but I think I am going to upgrade two of my set to larger towers for 2 channel listening, and all my speakers are going to be in storage for almost a year so I'd rather give them a new home.

My 550s are in FLAWLESS condition, and have been kept in a pet/kid/smoke/direct sunlight free environment, and treated with wood conditioner occasionally. The speakers have seen gentle use thanks to my neighbors, and are less than 9 months old. Apart from dusting the piano black end caps, they haven't been touched. Note that the flash in the picture makes them look just barely lighter in color than they are. They aren't so dark that they look black, but they fit well with both lighter and darker wood...

I'm located in Washington, DC, and would much rather sell them locally, because they're awfully large to ship. I have the original boxes, cotton sleeves, and carpet spikes. I'd like to see $650 obo, as the speakers were over $800 new, plus shipping. Make me an offer and we can talk. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

2. Jeff Ferguson

Jeff Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

Please email me, I don't see an icon to email you??

Thanks,
    Jeff

3. RichardJ

Jeff, e-mail sent... sorry, but I don't like to put the e-mail out there, but I do have the forum e-mail me when a PM comes in. Cheers...

4. RichardJ

Jeff, I didn't hear from you, please PM me if you are still interested!

5. Jeff Ferguson

Jeff Ferguson Stunt Coordinator

YGM!