Gateway Wireless COnnected DVD player/network Media Player??

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Dennis_N, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Dennis_N

Dennis_N Agent

Does anyone have any information on the Gateway ADC-320 Connected DVD player? It is a standard progressive scan DVD player and it is also a Network Media player so you can play your MP3's, .avi's, MPEG's, etc on your TV or your Stereo. I am in need of a new DVD player and I also wanted to get a wireless network media player so I can play my MP3's on my stereo like a jukebox when I have parties. Personally, I think it sounds pretty good, but I can't be sure that I have any idea what the quality will be like. It is supposed to be the same internals as a Go-Video DVD player (I don't think that is saying much though). Any information on this product would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,
    Dennis

2. EricRWem

EricRWem Screenwriter

Adrik
  3. Dennis_N

Dennis_N Agent

Thanks. Its funny how both those items seem to be the same thing, though they have different names!!!

This is the review that I looked at:
    http://reviews.designtechnica.com/review1701.html.

I have checked out a few reviews and everything seems good, but I feel those reviews can be biased at times. You guys on this site know A LOT more than I do. Anyone have any first hand experiance with this item or is it too 'cheesy'??

4. EricRWem

EricRWem Screenwriter

Adrik
    I've heard mostly good things about it, but...like any brand new technology, you have some glitches and spotty areas. I'd say to you this: If you can find a way to demo it or try it out under the auspices of a good return policy, then certainly try and do so. Your firsthand experience will be the most important decider of them all. [​IMG]