What's new

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Gargoyles Season 3 DVD releases (1 Viewer)

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
I read the message on Open Vault Disney Facebook Head Admin Jason wrote of Based on some e-mails from Disney Home Entertainment shared by various members, "Gargoyles: Season Two, Volume Two" and "Gargoyles: Season Three" are still tentatively set to be released sometime this year. As soon as we have more concrete information (street date, cover art), we will pass it along! We are close to our first serious victory! Let's keep up the good work to see more titles released!

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Very interesting, wish we would also get more Ducktales, Tailspin, and Adventures of the Gummi Bears etc. But this is good news for fans since they have been begging for more releases for years.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Have no interest in this (Or even know what it is although I assume it's a 80's/90's Disney cartoon series). But I'm glad for the fans and hope it does well.
I'd love for them to restart Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and TaleSpin and these releases doing well seems like the best way to see that come about.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks