What's new

Gargoyles: Season 2, Vol. 2 - Finally on? (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
A couple of weeks ago, a poster at http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/comment/index.php (A gargoyles forum) posted that he had talked to Walt Disney Home Entertainment and they stated that Gargoyles: Season 2 Vol. 2 was to be released next year (2012), We did not belive this poster, at first, as he has been, how shall we say, extremely aggressive in his posts regarding the release of the rest of the Gargoyles series.

However, we got word today from a rather RELIABLE poster that he received an E-Mail stating Walt Disney Home entertainment had TENTATIVELY schedualed Gargoyles: Season 2 Vol. 2 for release in 2012.

Thank you for your e-mail. We appreciate your interest and are happy to answer your questions.
There are tentative plans to release the rest of this series in 2012. No further details are available at this time.
To view our release calendar and see what great titles are currently available and coming soon, please visit http://disneydvd.disney.go.com/release-calendar.htm.
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Sincerely,
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Consumer Relations

This COULD be great news for the casual fans of the show and the hardcore fans (like myself and the others at S8.org).

Be sure to check http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/comment/index.php for news on the series, and I'll try to keep you posted as well.

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
You should email Disney which is [email protected] to show interest and ask them if they are going to release the rest of Gargoyles series on DVD in 2012 of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3. I am looking forward of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 of Gargoyles on DVD in 2012 to complete the series.

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
Why is Disney releasing Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 both on DVD in 2012? Is that great and exciting news and are the DVD's for Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 both being produced with episodes and special features?

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
jmodlin210 said:
are the DVD's for Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 both being produced with episodes and special features?
No Johnny, Disney is releasing the DVDs but with no episodes at all. Nothing on the discs. just blank discs.

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
I am looking forward for the DVD releases of Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 coming out in 2012. Did Disney schedule release dates for Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3?

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
Does Disney have plans to release the rest of the Gargoyles series on DVD this year of 2012 of Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 to complete the series? I am looking forward of getting Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Season 3 on DVD.
Jonny

Volrath

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
Contacted Disney and got this response.
Dear xxxxx,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us! We truly appreciate your interest in Gargoyles.
At this time, we have a 2012 tentative release set. Although there is no additional information currently available, we would be more than happy to share this great suggestion with the rest of our team for future consideration! We truly appreciate the feedback from all of our guests!
You may also be interested in visiting our website at www.disneydvd.com for updates and new title announcements.

"Tentative," eh? Sounds like it's not a done deal yet. If they hear from enough of us, it could be. You can contact them at [email protected].
I wrote about it on my blog too.
http://norphen.blogspot.com/

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Over at www.s8.org/gargoyles in the comment room, The fandom has been periodically emailing Disney for the last few months with the question, "When will Gargoyles be released on DVD?" and we have recieved the same form letter. The only trouble is is that 2012 is quickly ending.

I am optimistic that it will come out, but I won't hold my breat.

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
Let's all email Disney about releasing the rest of Gargoyles series on DVD since 2012 is ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks