What's new

Gargoyles: Season 1 news (1 Viewer)

Rob T

Screenwriter
http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/response.html

Greg Weisman was the co-creator/co-producer of the show.

Hopefully, if this set does good then maybe not only will there be further seasons of it released, but we'll also get other animated classics in season box sets, like X-Men: TAS and such! :D

Thanks to TVShowsondvd.com for alerting me to this wonderful news! :)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Interesting site, Space Spawn and all the Gargoyle information. Wish they would not only release the first season and the best, it can be such a good continuing saga.

JohnAP

Second Unit
Yeah, I got real excited when I first read that quote a while back. This show is probably number one on my list of tv shows with no dvd release announcement yet. The old vhs releases were only selected season one episodes and I'm real excited about the possibility of season 2. Applause to Buena Vista if they really follow through and give us a good release. My hope is for an entire season release rather than just the Awakening episodes (which hopefully will have the scenes that they cut out of the vhs release). It's about time I got to replace my Toon Disney recordings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks