What's new

Garfield to DVD in 2004(?) (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
The first I heard of this was at TVshowsOnDVD.com which took it from the chat last night, and I've got to tell you David and gord it was like my birthday all over again when I read about this and 2 guys a girl and a pizza place, I can't wait!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I was the one that asked the important question about garfield.. I didn;t have a chance to ask about the tv series or tv specials.. but Peter S. was kind enough to answer.

JACOB

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I am looking forward to both the tv series and the movie.. here is the international poster for the garfield movie which is alot better then the region 1.

http://www.impawards.com/2004/garfield_ver3.html

DAVID: quick qustion for you.. There was two special on the 25th anniversary of garfield.. one aired on the discovery channel/learning channel and the other was on PBS.. know anything about it? they aired back in october/december of 2003.

JACOB

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Man it would be great if they eventually release the "Garfield Christmas Special" on DVD. That was always a childhood favorite of mine. Also, "Garfield & Friends" was definitely a Saturday morning favorite.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the movie cheaper by the dozen is coming to dvd on april 6th.. the steve martin remake. www.dvdanswers.com has the info.. there is suppose be a featurette/trailer about the garfield movie.

JACOB

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Nice poster. For a second I thought the PB jar was a beer can though. That would have been funny.

Garfield and Friends on DVD: There should be a discount set without the Friends episodes. At least on DVD they can be skipped, but I'd rather not pay for them.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
Anyone think they would include the U.S. Acres cartoons that aired with garfield? It has been so long but I do not think those involved Garfield though they ran them in between Garfield episodes in the same time slot and I recall loving those just as much as the fat orange cat.:D I would pay a PREMIUM for both...

Edit--after a quick search, it seems as if US Acres was part of the Garfield and friends show so that is what I hope they release. I know a poster above said he did not want these so maybe they can relase them as two seperate releasees, one with and one w/out or something. I would get the one with. :D
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...t/showid-5382/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks