What's new

Gangster No.1 (any info?) (1 Viewer)

Markus Lidstrom

Stunt Coordinator
Ive been eying this disc, and I would usually just buy it out of interest considering some of the more positive reviews it gets but this week it's running against Mickey Mouse: ILC for my DVD budget. Has anyone here seen the movie and sampled the disc's transfer/audio and even story?

Thanks!

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
I've seen the film. Consider it a grimmer, more violent version of Sexy Beast. The comparison doesn't entirely bear out, but it's the best one that comes to mind.

You may have some difficulty finding reviews for it since the film isn't scheduled to play in the U.S. until April. (I saw it in Toronto, and some Canadian HTFers may be able to help you out.)

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
Ive been eying this disc, and I would usually just buy it out of interest considering some of the more positive reviews it gets but this week it's running against Mickey Mouse: ILC for my DVD budget. Has anyone here seen the movie and sampled the disc's transfer/audio and even story
As far as I know I'm the only one who has reviewed this disc in any great length (Movie, Transfer, Audio and Extras)

The link below should take you to my site and then just click the review.

Mark

Markus Lidstrom

Stunt Coordinator
I said "ah hell", and picked it up. Im yet to watch it but maybe I should get the kiddies out of the room beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks