What's new

Games that are keepers (1 Viewer)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
Christian.... oh yeah bro.. very well aware of the new panzer game. That was actually the game that solidified my decision to go with x-box. I was just referring to the saga game as it was an RPG and was highly under-recognized. I would love to see it re- released or get panzer saga 2. But dont get me wrong. I am perfectly content witht the game we will be getting.:D

John Bryant

Second Unit
The only games I trade anymore are sports games right before the new versions come out. I used to trade in games, but found myself missing them as time went on. If I *had* to name one keeper for each system so far, it would be:

GBA-Super Mario World
PS2-Metal Gear Solid 2
GCN-Super Monkey Ball
Xbox-Morrowind (debatable, only because I see it sucking more and more of my life away; if not this, then JSRF)

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
I'm keeping Halo for sure - PGR when I get around to getting it. Anyone know if Halo Onine will be a whole new DVD to buy or will it be an add on, requiring the first disc?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
MS has said that "The Next Halo" will have the online aspects and that no other Halo games (add-ons, patches, spinoffs, etc.) will be released. They would rather make a brand-new game with the online aspects already in it than make a quick buck and release an add-on or online-only multiplayer spinoff game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks