What's new

Gamecube Teaser Posters (1 Viewer)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
These have apparently been around for awhile on a few other sites, but I just found them and I don't think anyone has brought these around here just yet.

MMORPG?
I'm not sure why this image is being considered to have come straight from Nintendo (Looks like it was done on Photoshop to me), but this one is causing alot of speculation regarding the big "Megaton" announcement by Nintendo.

Sonic, Mega Man, and Mario?

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Cameron for some reason at first i thought that 2nd picture had something to do with PS2. You can kind of make out the P and the 2. But i doubt it

capt

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
A search of the 579 Nintendo-related entries on the United States Patent and Trademark Office didn't yield one for "The Nintendo Difference," even though the "TM" is prominent in that "ad." Seems a little fishy to me.
As for the Pokemon Online business, when was the last time that any game was rated by the ESRB so far in advance? Even Mario Sunshine was "Rating Pending" just a month or two before its release, but we're supposed to belive that this Pokemon game is rated E before we've seen so much as a screenshot? Right. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks