Gamecube Teaser Posters

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Cameron Seaman, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

These have apparently been around for awhile on a few other sites, but I just found them and I don't think anyone has brought these around here just yet.
    [​IMG]
    MMORPG?
    I'm not sure why this image is being considered to have come straight from Nintendo (Looks like it was done on Photoshop to me), but this one is causing alot of speculation regarding the big "Megaton" announcement by Nintendo.
    [​IMG]
    Sonic, Mega Man, and Mario?

2. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Weird...

3. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Cameron for some reason at first i thought that 2nd picture had something to do with PS2. You can kind of make out the P and the 2. But i doubt it

capt

4. Pete_S

Pete_S Stunt Coordinator

A search of the 579 Nintendo-related entries on the United States Patent and Trademark Office didn't yield one for "The Nintendo Difference," even though the "TM" is prominent in that "ad." Seems a little fishy to me.
    As for the Pokemon Online business, when was the last time that any game was rated by the ESRB so far in advance? Even Mario Sunshine was "Rating Pending" just a month or two before its release, but we're supposed to belive that this Pokemon game is rated E before we've seen so much as a screenshot? Right. [​IMG]

5. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

6. BrianB

BrianB Producer