gamecube deals at best buy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Nathan A, May 19, 2002.

1. Nathan A

Nathan A Second Unit

best buy has a deal this week- buy 2 gamecube games get $15 off; buy 3 get $30 off.

i was able to pick up NBA 2k2, dark summit, and nfl club 2002 for only....$20 total! nba was $30, the other two were only $10 each, minus the $30 off = a steal. i didn't really want nfl qb club (because i've read it's terrible), but it actually made my total cheaper by buying it as well. it really isn't as bad as i thought it would be, and the qb challenge part is actually kinda fun.

so if your best buy has dark summit and nfl qb club 2002 for only $10, and you were planning on buying another gamecube game, there's really no reason not to get them. it's kinda like getting $10 off ANY gamecube game you wanted, plus you get dark summit and nfl qb club for free. or you could just get dark summit and nfl for a $5 total at checkout.

it didn't ring up right when i took it to the counter, but after asking for the discount they fixed it.

2. Travis Olson

Travis Olson Supporting Actor

Travis Olson
    Damn! I was just in there yesterday and I was so focused on getting an X-Box that I didn't even look for any games for my beloved Cube. Do you know how long this will last? If it lasts till next weekend, another road trip will be in order. [​IMG]

3. Nathan A

Nathan A Second Unit

it's good this whole week (up to n including saturday).

4. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

Wow, that's crazy Nathan!

I only want NBA 2K2, but it's cheaper if I buy 2 other games I don't even want!

Man, this week has been awesome for gamers. In the past week I bought a Gamecube controller for $19, Super Monkey Ball for $29 (not really a special, but still cheap!), ordered Rouge Leader from Circuit City for $29, and now I can get NBA 2K2 for $20? Insane I tell you!

5. John Bryant

John Bryant Second Unit

I wonder if you could use one of the many $5 off coupons on NBA2k2 bringing the effective price down to $15. I checked the ad and it didn't say anything about combining with other offers. I just may give this a shot tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

6. Chad Seymour

Chad Seymour Stunt Coordinator

How are you guys getting Dark Summit and NFL QB club for $10? It shows on the website to be $19.99? Is there some unadvertised sale going on?

Chad

7. Nathan A

Nathan A Second Unit

no...that's just what the price tags are at my local best buy. i guess you'd have to check your local store to see, and if you don't live near a best buy...i think the $$ off deal is in store only. sorry