GameCube Component Cable In Canada?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Peter_A, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Peter_A

Peter_A Second Unit

OK, so I finally bought a Gamecube, the free game deal sealed it for me. I ended up getting Metroid.

Anywho, I want to get the component cable but am unable to find a source for it in Canada. I've only seen it on the Nintendo.com website and they will only ship to US destinations. [​IMG] Can I order it from their "System Parts" phone number, 1-800-255-3700? I think that number is located in the US though...

Suggestions guys?

2. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

I got them and they are excellent; the picture improvement is noticealbe even on non progressive games. I believe that I called the number off Nintendo.ca. I also got a GBA replacement screen because shipping is a flat rate whether you order a cable or twenty Mario cinder blocks.

jeremy

3. Peter_A

Peter_A Second Unit

How long did it take to get it and where did they ship it from? I'm about 20 minutes away from their Canadian HQ so I hope the shipping would not take too long if that's where it comes from.

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

What's the part number on those cinder blocks? [​IMG]

5. Tino D'Voe

Tino D'Voe Agent

if you're only 20 minutes away then you should save the shipping and go pick it up. Just go to the main doors and they'll sell it at the counter.

6. Peter_A

Peter_A Second Unit

7. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

Yes

8. Peter_A

Peter_A Second Unit

Cool, I'll pick it up this week sometime.

On a side note, do any of you Vancouver guys know anywhere that still has the free Zelda game with preorder of Wind Walker? Everywhere I've tried seems to be sold out of the freebies. I've tried EB, Futureshop, Toys R US...

9. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

Try EB again. The store I work at got a bunch more in on Friday that we weren't expecting. Chances are some of the other stores (FS, TRU, Walmart, Superstore, Zellers etc) will be getting more also.

Maybe Virgin Megastore downtown has some, nobody buys games there cause the selection sucks and it's usually overpriced.