What's new

Gamecube and Games for Sale (1 Viewer)

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, all.

I have moved on from playing Gamecube and I am hoping to sell my system. It includes the following:

Nintendo Gamecube (Black)
2 Nintendo Controllers (Black)
2 Wavebird Wireless Controllers
1 Nintendo-brand Memory Card
1 S-Video Cable (3rd Party)
Super Monkey Ball (Up to level 25 on Main Game - Advanced)
Star Wars: Rogue Leader (All Levels and All Ships Unlocked)
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (All Characters & Alternate Costumes and Arenas Unlocked)
Namco Museum (Unlocked 2 bonus games)
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Sonic Mega-Collection

None of the games are rental. All are in excellent condition as I treat my things with museum-quality care.

Full disclosure: I do not have the original box for the Gamecube, but I do have the system manual. All games have their original boxes and manuals and are in great condition. No scratches or fingerprints on data surfaces.

Price: $250 or best offer. Includes shipping via US Priority Mail. Insurance optional at buyer's request. Will package and ship for safe delivery in described condition.

Let me know.

-Hector Cruz

Hector X. Cruz

Stunt Coordinator
Chriss:

Seeing as I just posted this thread, I am going to wait a bit to see what interest there is in the package as a whole. I am not too gung-ho about breaking it up just yet.

If there are reasonable offers for individual items, I might consider breaking it up if I feel that I can sell all of the major items.

Thanks,

Hector

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I have interest in one or two of the wavebirds if you break up the package as well...I imagine that's what everybody else wants tho. :)

Users who are viewing this thread