What's new

Gameboy Advance Games? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
I decided to start a new thread, since I just bought a SP today, asking about games and game recommendations.

I'm looking for racing game recommendations. So far I've ben recommended, Karnaaj Rally & Mario Kart. Any other good ones?

Has anyone tried Heroes of Might and Magic 2 on the Gameboy? This is one of my favrorite series ever on the pc, so I'm very tempted.

Advance Wars, which one to get?

Any other must have titles? Like what are your top 5 titles?

Thanks.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I own 5 GBA titles.

Metroid Fusion
Golden Sun : The Lost Age
Pokemon Sapphire
Mario Advance 2
Mario Advance 3

I love all of the titles I own, and there a ton of others I want.

The Castlevania series
Mario Advance
Legend of Zelda : LTTP

Here is a good place to see some titles that are considered top tier.

http://pocket.ign.com/choice_all.html

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
GT Advance 2 and 3 have been highly recommended, based on the inclusion of a Battery system. If you can get GTA Advance (JPN version) that's a pretty good racer as well.

I would recommend any of the Castelvania titles, Metroid, and Mario titles to fill things out once you get Advance Wars, either 1 or 2. :)

Glen

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
If you don't already have the originals, you needn't think twice about picking up any of Nintendo's SNES ports. Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Zelda are among the best games ever created. Metroid Fusion is pretty great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks