What's new

Pre-Order Game of Thrones: The Complete Eighth Season (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91P48ItQEpL._SY679_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Thanks and good news, but a little confusing. So Seasons 1 and 8 are to be available in 4K. What about the seasons in between (2-7)?

I'm sure they'll get there, possibly with a UHD series box.

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I'm not going to buy separate seasons in 4K. I'm waiting for the whole set. It will probably have extras the other seasons don't. I'm tired of being the sucker who supports all the individual season releases only to get royally screwed when the box set comes out, screwed both on price and extras.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'm not going to buy separate seasons in 4K. I'm waiting for the whole set. It will probably have extras the other seasons don't. I'm tired of being the sucker who supports all the individual season releases only to get royally screwed when the box set comes out, screwed both on price and extras.
I'm going to pick up this season on UHD, but I'm fine with my Blu-Rays for the first seven seasons. Until maybe this season, the show was produced for 1080p anyway, so I doubt there's a huge quality jump.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

I hear yuh. I already bought the complete Blu-ray set (up to Season 7) and now facing having to buy it all over again in 4k.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I didn't buy this series at all yet on disc. So, I'm definitely waiting on getting the entire series on 4K/UHD in a complete series collection.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Watched the final episodes at a friends on his flagship QLED, and Atmos. To say it was jaw-dropping is an understatement. I haven't been this impressed with anything 4K since it arrived. Breathtaking. I have never loved GOT, but this final season was epic, and the best of the series in my opinion. I loved nearly every minute. Bravo!!!

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Watched the final episodes at a friends on his flagship QLED, and Atmos. To say it was jaw-dropping is an understatement. I haven't been this impressed with anything 4K since it arrived. Breathtaking. I have never loved GOT, but this final season was epic, and the best of the series in my opinion. I loved nearly every minute. Bravo!!!
Personally, I did not care for how the series ended, but overall enjoyed the ride. I have the first seven seasons in HD on iTunes and Vudu (HBO digital copy codes can be claimed on both) thanks to a friend who owns the discs. Hopefully he will pick up Season 8 as well. I cannot see myself upgrading to the UHD discs, and I am not sure if iTunes 4K upgrade policy will apply to TV series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks