What's new

Game of Thrones Season 8 (2019) (1 Viewer)

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
having seen the links I can confirm that it just means that it tells what happens to those characters. Not all if any of them die.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I don’t know anything, haven’t read anything. My guess is this: Dany not only will not get the throne, she will likely die by someone’s hand. That’s just the kind of cruel fate this show dishes out. Jon will feel guilty over Dany’s actions last week and blame himself. He will refuse any suggestions he take the throne. Someone else will become king, perhaps someone out of the line of succession, thus breaking the chain that’s existed forever. It ends with Arya just walking the earth, like Jules said he wanted in Pulp Fiction.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I don’t know anything, haven’t read anything. My guess is this: Dany not only will not get the throne, she will likely die by someone’s hand. That’s just the kind of cruel fate this show dishes out. Jon will feel guilty over Dany’s actions last week and blame himself. He will refuse any suggestions he take the throne. Someone else will become king, perhaps someone out of the line of succession, thus breaking the chain that’s existed forever. It ends with Arya just walking the earth, like Jules said he wanted in Pulp Fiction.
I'm pretty sure after last week, a large majority of us feel that's going to happen.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I hid the link but those names didn't necessarily mean anything. It just means that we find out what happens to each one of those characters. I know, because I was tempted to read it.
I will of course not click on that. What's the fun in that? You just had to wait 1 more day. :)

Out of curiosity a week ago I watched one of those youtube videos that supposedly reveal the leaks. It was of an earlier episode that I had already seen. It was funny because they got many things wrong. So it will be interesting to go back and read that link afterward.

I'm not sure even if all the actors know the ending because supposedly they shoot several endings to throw people off. Probably only the editors know what happens.

I had another thought. Since they have supposedly several endings, they can go several ways. Wouldn't it be funny or what if they change the ending at the last week based on the reactions of the previous weeks? I doubt it of course but technically it's possible. :D

Last edited:

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
The leaks just posted are actually not completely new, they've been known for the last four weeks. But I would definitely not advise clicking that if you don't want to be spoiled.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Someone said we didn't see Dany’s face during the carnage. They specifically avoided showing her face. They showed only the dragon. Maybe during the time Drogon was killing people, Dany was saying "OH NO, Drogon, what are you doing? STOP IT. STOP THIS!". :D

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Someone said we didn't see Dany’s face during the carnage. They specifically avoided showing her face. They showed only the dragon. Maybe during the time Drogon was killing people, Dany was saying "OH NO, Drogon, what are you doing? STOP IT. STOP THIS!". :D

Someone suggested to me yesterday that the reason we didn't see her face is that Bran had taken over. Really, this is a theory out there. I'll be glad when this is over so I don't have to hear these theories anymore.

Everyone watching tonight, enjoy. It can't possibly be what we all want it to be, but I hope it does this great series proud.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Even though I've had issues here and there with Game of Thrones, it's on my personal list of the top 10 tv shows of all time.

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
Get ready.

59607008_171182077217189_3779787810364034899_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks