Game: A Piece Of The Frame

Jason Charlton

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
SamT said:
How about more of the same frame for hints?!
Yeah - I thought about doing that. For the first one, I could have taken a short strip across the middle of the frame that would have identified the number of people in the picture, and perhaps additional clues (like the cigar on the left).

I guess it would depend on the frame and how obvious/iconic the imagery is - but definitely something to keep in mind moving forward.

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Jason Charlton said:
Beverly Hills Cop? To me, the hallways screams "The Shining", but the character most definitely does not...
I like this guess...but no...
andySu said:
Is it Pulp Fiction.
And this is a really good guess (not because your close, but because when I look at the snippet I totally think of Pulp Fiction now :)

I'll expand the frame when I get home from work ( 2 hours from now) unless the right guess comes in...

Marty M

Effects Supervisor
Senior HTF Member
I haven't kept up with game as much as I did before. I was going to guess The Untouchables and Dead Poet's Society, but didn't view this thread until early this afternoon. No idea on this latest frame.

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
You know, I am not sure what else of the frame could be helpful...I've opened it up a little but if it is still too hard, I may have picked too obscure a moment from the film.

Here's a little more of the frame and I'll drop a hint or two a little later.
A Piece of the Frame 4.png

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
TravisR said:
Is it The X-Files: Fight The Future? If I'm wrong, I've disgraced myself as an XF fan for mistaking that person for Agent Scully and if I'm right, I've disgraced myself for not knowing immediately.
:)Congratulations, you are only disgraced for not guessing correctly earlier!

Reactions: TravisR

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
TravisR said:
And I just listened to La La Land's new CD of that movie last night.
And it's a fine score, superbly presented by La-La Land. I was able to snag a signed copy (to go along with my signed copies of the X-Files box sets that LLL released, which I am assuming you have as well.) I think I'll spin it again tomorrow.

Neil Middlemiss

Cinematographer
Reviewer
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
Here's the full frame just to close it out. If no-one else jumps in, I'll kick off another round shortly.

X-Files_Fight_The_Future.png

andySu

Effects Supervisor
THE X-FILES the bee sting. "There bees corn crops"

I think this is my 7th win on this game. Do I get a free Dolby Atmos top of the line model of my choosing. :P

I'll do a double bill Neil, after you chime in.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruksartbneha