What's new

Game (3 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

GUESS AN UPCOMING TWILIGHT TIME RELEASE

At the request of the HTF membership, Twilight Time has given us 3 exclusive, unannounced titles to reveal in three separate games.
Each game will be run by an HTF member who I have entrusted to give very obscure clues -- probably far better than I could do myself.
The idea is to keep each of these games running as long as possible. Thus, the hope is that this will be challenging for everyone involved.

Here is how it will work. Read the rules carefully.

1. Our guest Game Master will start with a clue about the upcoming Twilight Time Release. Each day one new clue will be posted.
2. Members can have ONE GUESS PER DAY and can ask ONE QUESTION PER DAY. Please keep discussion minimal. All we want to see are guesses and/or additional question.
3. ONE question will be picked per day day and answered. In addition, each day, a new clue will be provided.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 each day until someone guesses correctly.
4. No questions will be answered on lead actor, genre or year of release. These questions make it too easy to guess. We want you guys to come up with creative questions.
5. You must be a member for over a month to participate. Any guesses made by newer members will be immediately erased by the moderator without exception. Any answers by someone who blitzkriegs several answers will be immediately deleted without comment or explanation.

ANYONE WHO POSTS MORE THAN ONE QUESTION OR ANSWER WILL HAVE THEIR POST REMOVED.
Our Thanks to Twilight Time for allowing us to play these games and providing us with exclusive announcements.

And Now...
..Introducing...
The Game Master of this Round....
BPullen (Bruce)

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
Hello again everybody. Here is the clue.Clue #1: The Method, an Italian muse, Spaghetti sauce, it all comes out in the wash.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
Okay, here's my first crazy guess, probably wrong, but we've got to start somewhere. The Impostors(1998). Its about a couple of actors(Method actors?), it costars Issabella Rosselini, Tuccis previous directorial effort was Big Night(about an Italian restaurant), and I have no idea about the wash.

John Doe

Second Unit
Real Name
aki jebivetar
schan1269 said:
I'll expound on mine as well...Method. Just Google the directorMuse. Check.Spaghetti Sauce. More than onceWash. Her transgressions are washed away.
It's a Miramax title, so no.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
...and guys...

ONE GUESS per day per member. Let's keep this game going awhile.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
benbess said:
Do we already know that?
He means my guess is a Miramax. TT doesn't deal with straight Miramax.At one time I thought MGM partnered with Miramax titles(maybe that was just international). I do know Miramax and Sony(via Screen Gems) have partnered(on an individual title basis).

seangood79

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean
Was it written by Joe Eszterhas, or stars anyone who appeared in an Eszterhas movie?
(Sorry, couldn't resist)

seangood79

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean
My take on the clue is "It All Comes Out in the Wash" means the audience won't know the difference. So you could shoot a movie in Italy (Spaghetti Sauce) with an Italian Muse (Sophia Loren) even though her character is Spanish, and the movie is set in Spain.
Man of La Mancha
Don't know how The Method fits in.

BPullen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bruce Pullen
1 question, 1 guess a day folks. I ask respectfully that this be observed. I again don't mind commentary but like Alex Trebek might say, "please state your responses in the form of a question." :)

I don't mean take the Trebek quote literally but do follow the rules of the contest. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks