What's new

GAME (1 of 3): Guess An Upcoming Twilight Time Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
sleroi said:
Mischief. Released in 1985, set in 1956.
Mischief also fits the clue accurately... and is from Fox...Fun side note, both my boss John Badham and Mischief director Mel Damski have directed many episodes of Psych.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
ROclockCK said:
Okay, so we can't ask about the "lead actor, genre or year of release"...what about the Director...or Cinematographer...or since this is Twilight Time after all, the Composer? This is merely a request for clarification, not a question. ;)
My feeling is - ask whatever you want. We're only ANSWERING one per day, and I'm likely to choose the most interesting question that will allow me to give out the least helpful answer.So far we have 3 films suggested that legally fit the clue. The correct answer may be one of the three, and it may not...La Bamba Released 87, about the 50's - From ColumbiaFarewell My Lovely, Released 75 about the 40s - From ITC (British Production)Mischief, Released 85, about the 50's - From Fox.

Real Name
Noach Kowalski
Moe Dickstein said:
Farewell, My Lovely certainly fits the clue perfectly - 1975 about the 40'sDoes TT have any deal going with ITC?
No, but Shout does. So, there's a hope after all.

Colby

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Colby
Was the film's composer usually seen sporting a beard around the time the film was made and released?

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
BPullen said:
Mr. Saturday Night (1992).
Another decade spanner, I believe this one goes from like the 20s or 30s all the way through the 90's! Great film, personal favorite - but which studio is this with for video? I remember my laserdisc was New Line but this is a Castle Rock - I do think my DVD was MGM, so it could work for studio, but alas it doesn't fit the clue.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
ROclockCK said:
Wild guess: My Favorite Year EDIT: Fits the 3 decade profile, but I think it's with Warners.
You answered it yourself - Fits the clue but earlier MGM titles are with Warners now...Nope.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
UPDATE

Someone guessed the title. However, the person that guessed the title made three guesses
in the same day which is against the rules.

So, I am not announcing the winner's name but the correct title is....

LaBamba

We will hold the second of three games within the next few days. Hopefully members will
be more respectful to the rules of the game.

In the future, any person that guesses more than once will have their posts deleted and their
answer will not be acknowledged.

Thanks for participating everyone. My utmost thanks to Ted for running this segment of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks