What's new

G.I.Joe: Season One Volume Two (1 Viewer)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
4/27 would have been awfully quick, so the June date sounds about right. I'm assuming you own volume 1, Daniel. Thoughts on it?

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Just got it from Amazon.com today (have to sacrifice a couple of days for free shipping!). I haven't had a chance to play any of the discs yet, but the packaging is good, very similar to the Transformers box sets. QKTheatre.com has some more details on the set too, I'll post some more here when I get chance to play the discs.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I've rented the first disc of Season 1, Part 1. So far the picture quality seems fairly good. Not perfect, but better than when it was on TV. The sound is amazing, considering Rhino finally wised up and starting including the original stereo track sans new sound effects.

Chris

Shane D

Supporting Actor
im loving this set. im into the 2nd disk already, and there have been a couple errors, (some rhino's i blieve, others just animation errors) and i for one dont really care for the 5.1 or the new 2.0 mix.

The only thing thats messed up that has been pointed out many times before, is after the 5 part pyramid of darkness, the opening sequence is from season 2 onthe rest of the series, pyramind has season 1. Funny thing is, if you go into individual episodes and chapter listenings, the motion chapter clips shows the season 1 opening on the episodes that have the season 2 opening. I found that odd.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
There are a couple of images of the package and booklet at QKTheatre.com, one of them also has a line that mentions that Season Two Part One will be coming soon also.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
There are a couple of images of the package and booklet at QKTheatre.com, one of them also has a line that mentions that Season Two Part One will be coming soon also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks