What's new

G.I. Joe Season 2: What Will Shout Factory Do? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've been thinking about this and I'm curious if Shout Factory is going to mess up the release of the Season 2 DVD release. The reason I ask is that Season 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 make up the complete first season, along with the releases of the mini series, included on the first set.

However, Season 2 only lasted 30 episodes and I'm wondering if we're going to see all 30 episodes released in a single set or is Shout Factory going to s-t-r-e-t-c-h the second season DVD out with 15 episodes in each set.

I really hope they don't do this as I'd rather see the second season released in a single set. I'd even pay the extra $5 or $10 for such a set.

dhammer

Second Unit
Real Name
David
I would like to see that also Mark but if they can get away with stretching it out they probably will.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I just hope that Shout Factory releases the final 30 episodes in a single set. I think most of us would pay extra for that. Considering that Shout Factory has been releasing each set via 22 episode sets, I think they would be able to fit the other eight episodes on a fifth disk in the same set and charge $5-10 additionally on top of the previous releases (Volume 1.1, 1.2, 1.3).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks