What's new

G.I. Joe Season 2 Released on April 27th, Completes Series (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Awesome news. G.I. Joe, final 30 episodes, to get released in a single DVD set. This is awesome:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/GI-Joe-Season-2-News/13156

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Roger, I never trust anything they list at TV.com. I just don't consider them a verifiable source of information. While Wikipedia isn't much better, they do have a list of all of the episodes for the series. G.I. Joe ended with Season 2, at least the class animated series did. There were future series based on the characters but mostly having to do with various specially created animated releases that were given away with various G.I. Joe vehicles that you could insert your figures into.

Season 2 will be the last for me, with G.I. Joe, simply because I consider that the end of the classic series. The same reason why I feel about the Transformers series. While I'll be picking up Transformers Season 3-4 set, it's just one of things I'm particular about.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
So how does this sync up with the Rhino releases? I'd like to finish up the series without double dipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks