What's new

G-Force (1 Viewer)

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
So I started the thread on movies in 3D and wanted to share with you the trailer for Jerry Bruckheimer's first venture into it: G-Force.

You can check it out here: G-Force -- The Official Site

It's directed by Hoyt Yeatman, who's got a pretty impressive VFX resume (The Abyss, Armageddon, The Rock.) So cool visual effects + Bruckheimer action in 3D has some pretty good potential! Thoughts?

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Ah...I was hoping it was based on the old cartoon I used to watch as a kid. I would have went to see that. Oh well. Kids will still like this one.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
There is a Gatchaman movie coming out. (Better known as Battle of the Planets here.) You'd think Disney would be aware that the title "G-Force" would confuse the heck out of anime fans. ;)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I know, I was pissed of at first until I saw it with my 7year old son and he couldn't stop laughing.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Oh please, not another talking animal film. Enough already! That looks absolutely terrible.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

Hehe, oops, I forgot that there was a Gatchaman movie coming out! Sorry for the confusion. I guess I always referred to that as Gatchaman or Battle of the Planets and not G-Force as in Guinea Pig-Force :P

I think it'll be different from all those other talking animal movies....the idea of a squad of an elite force guinea pigs makes me laugh. Plus the cast is full of comedy heavy hitters - Will Arnett, Zach Galifiankis, Steve Buscemi, Tracy Morgan as well as Award-winners Bill Nighy (amazing actor in EVERYTHING), Penelope Cruz and Nicolas Cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks