What's new

FYI: The Royal Tenenbaums Criterion @ Walmart (Toronto) (1 Viewer)

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
Arthur, that's a shockingly low price, especially for a Criterion title! I would hope ALL the Wal-Marts have it at the same price. -Mike

Chris M

Second Unit
Mario... I'm guessing you live in Western Canada... I bet Future Shop in Toronto has an extra $1-2 for it :) I live in Calgary and the prices for in-store Futureshop DVD's is routinely 10% less than futureshop.ca :)
Chris.

Mark Gurney

Stunt Coordinator
This DVD is also $19.99 at my local Wal-Mart. Was tempted to pick up, but I thought I had better rent first.

Darrel Johansen

Stunt Coordinator
Rung up for $17.99 at Fry's, where it was tagged with $19.99. They often do this, running an ad later in the week with the special price. Also $17.99 at Costco. (US prices)

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Keep in mind that the first few prices listed were Canadian dollars. In my experience, the cost of DVDs has been cheaper in Canada, when compared to ANY other country I have been to (in Europe/Asia/and NA). Not too sure why this is, but most often, when in the states, the price of a DVD is the same, but in USD. Guess they figure there's not much to do here in hockey's off-season :)
cheers!
Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks