What's new

FYI: Restoring Yamaha RX-V1400/RX-V2400 to complete factory defaults (2 Viewers)

MuneebM

Supporting Actor
In case you mess something up (as I did recently with the Yamaha Receiver Editor software) or if you just wanna restore your Yammie RX-V1400 or RX-V2400 to complete factory defaults, here is the procedure:

1) Make sure the reciever is off.

2) On the front panel, press the right side of the "Preset/Tuning" button and the "A/B/C/D/E". While holding those 2 buttons, press and hold the power button on the front panel and hold all three buttons for 5 seconds before releasing.

3) Turn the "Program" knob to number 11.

4) Press the right side of the "Preset/Tuning" button and search for "Preset RSRV"

5) Hit the power button while "Preset RSRV" is displayed and leave the unit off for 15 seconds or more. Turn it back on and everything should be back to factory defaults.

http://207.107.210.136/sigserv/pl/index.pl?p=1
My DVD Collection

ClaytonMG

Stunt Coordinator
What do you mean turn the program nob to 11? When I turn my program nob it just goes through all the sound processing (like THX, DSP ect...)

Clayton

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks