1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Fuzzy noise on the right channel help!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Sergio S, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Sergio S

Sergio S Extra

Hello, I just setup my surround system, Moved from another area, and my right speaker now has fuzzy noises, but only because of the receiver. When i plug the same speaker into the left front or any other place, it has no fuzzy noise. Also, My receiver has 2 channels, but channel a is the surround 5.1, and channel b only has 2 speaker inputs, but those are for the fronts and the B channel works fine with the left and right. The A channel, the right speaker has fuzzy noises.

My setup is an
    ONkyo 595 DS
    JBL n24 Northridge speakers
    JBL pb 12" sub.
    I think there was this fuzzy noise before I moved, but I never thought twice about it. Does anyone here know why it is donig this. Also, Is there anyway I can use the front B spakers with the Surround and center A speakers. The fuzzy noise is not because of the speaker, it is a receiver problem as all the other channels are clear. Someone please help. Thanks alot!

2. rob-h

rob-h Second Unit

I think you answered it for yourself. Get it fixed or buy a new one.

3. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Same thing happened to me several years ago with a great upper end receiver I had bought when dolby first came out. It would flucuate and everytime I left it at the repair shop it would not replicate that problem. Had it in 2 times then shipped it to the manufacture who could not find it either. I needed an upgrade to Dolby Digital and DTS anyway so I junked it and bought a newer one. Things wear out. Im my case I got about 5 years out of it but cost me about 2K when I bought it...