Fuzzy noise on the right channel help!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Sergio S, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Sergio S

Sergio S Extra

Hello, I just setup my surround system, Moved from another area, and my right speaker now has fuzzy noises, but only because of the receiver. When i plug the same speaker into the left front or any other place, it has no fuzzy noise. Also, My receiver has 2 channels, but channel a is the surround 5.1, and channel b only has 2 speaker inputs, but those are for the fronts and the B channel works fine with the left and right. The A channel, the right speaker has fuzzy noises.

My setup is an
    ONkyo 595 DS
    JBL n24 Northridge speakers
    JBL pb 12" sub.
    I think there was this fuzzy noise before I moved, but I never thought twice about it. Does anyone here know why it is donig this. Also, Is there anyway I can use the front B spakers with the Surround and center A speakers. The fuzzy noise is not because of the speaker, it is a receiver problem as all the other channels are clear. Someone please help. Thanks alot!

2. rob-h

rob-h Second Unit

I think you answered it for yourself. Get it fixed or buy a new one.

3. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Same thing happened to me several years ago with a great upper end receiver I had bought when dolby first came out. It would flucuate and everytime I left it at the repair shop it would not replicate that problem. Had it in 2 times then shipped it to the manufacture who could not find it either. I needed an upgrade to Dolby Digital and DTS anyway so I junked it and bought a newer one. Things wear out. Im my case I got about 5 years out of it but cost me about 2K when I bought it...