What's new

Future of Sony SA-WM40? (1 Viewer)

Myo K

Stunt Coordinator
sawm 40 is discontinued, once all the stock is gone, thats it. you can find this sub for as low as 99 dollars. i got mine for that price and im going to get a second one tommorow elasewhere for 130

this is an awesome sub for 100 dollars.

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
Guys, you can still get this sub from Sears. I picked mine up a mere two days ago. It is not featured on the website, and most stores don't carry any stock on hand, but any Sears store can still special order it for you....for now.
$129 plus tax on clearance as well.

Myo K

Stunt Coordinator
i got my sub at frys electronics for 99.99 on clearance, they were clearing out all sony audio merchandise,

then i went to best buy and showed them my receipt, they said they couldnt price match it because it would go below cost, and they said they need to make a minimum profit percentage, so i said no prob, and they sold it to me for 110 dollars, i think they cut me a deal since, it was the very last one, and on clearance.

im tempted in going to sears and asking them if they price match, but i think 2 sawm40 is enough for my room.

so i got 2 sawm40 subs brand new for a total of 210 dollars thats 105 a subwoofer.

i think i got an awesome deal

drexel

Agent
I just received my SA-WM40 today from hypeaudio.com for $149.94 shipped. This sub is the shiznit! (especially for 150 bones) The only complaint I have about the sub is that it's rattling some blasted loose board-crap in my wall!!! Does anyone know what I should do about that? For the moment, the sub is about a foot from the rattling wall since I only have a 6' cord and it's running around my entertainment center... but on Monday my 2.5M (8.something ft) cord is coming in... when I get my cord I guess I could move my sub the extra 2 feet away from the wall, but I don't want to sacrifice any bass or volume in the process. Any other ideas of what I should do? The driver is facing away from the wall and the port is facing towards it. Should I turn the sub around? Anywho, this sub has performed outstanding so far and I'm about to watch some cheesy action flick (i.e. Triple X, Mission Impossible 2) with lots of explosions to test it out... This sub was definitely worth the 150 bucks since my local Sears was out of them and the Best Buy only had its floor model left. You best get your hands on some of the remaining stock. Looks like this legendary sub's finally being put to rest. Last check of the hypeaudio.com supplier warehouse said the WM40 count was 23. I think I'll go rent Vertical Limit now...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks