What's new

Further hints at a PS2 Castlevania!...... (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Heres the link:
Link Removed
Here is the article from IGN.com:
Further PS2 Castlevania Hints
As if we needed any more of them. You may remain interested, however.
April 26, 2002 - Famitsu.com amidst discussions of the upcoming Game Boy Advance title Castlevania: White Night Concerto, today dropped another hint pointing toward the development of a Castlevania title for PlayStation 2.
Series Producer Koji Igarashi (or just IGA-san to his friends) noted that "If many fans speak out, I want to work on development for PlayStation 2 in various forms."
We look forward to the potential confirmation of ages of rumors at the upcoming Electronic Entertainment Expo.
How much more speaking out does the man need. RELEASE THE FRICKIN GAME ALREADY BEFORE I START BLEEDING FROM MY EARS IN ANTICIPATION!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
To tell the truth, they should just release Circle of the Moon and Harmony of Dissonance on the same disc for the PS2. If CotM is any hint at how good HoD will be, then they would be more than worth buying again.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I've eagerly awaiting a 2D next-gen Castlevania title. The new GBA game looks pretty sweet, but to see and hear a Castlevania game on PS2, 'Cube, or XBOX (with a Dolby Digital soundtrack) would be fantastic.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I wonder how much they can do with 2-D on the current consoles. Considering how far they've gone with some other games (3-D and 2-D) the next Castlevania could be amazing.

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
One of the producers, I think, has a few remarks about how a 3d Castlevania would play in the new EGM(Socom cover). He likened it to Devil May Cry, not the atrocious N64 game that came out. It could work and I'd at least like to try. As for HOD, it's looking to be better than COTM, definitly easier to see and better animations although the sound and music seems to have now taken a back seat.

Sean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks