Funny Websites... Take2

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Chris, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

I searched back several pages, but couldn't find the thread.. if you have not seen this website, and the associated news clip, prepare to find yourself rolling:

Whistler Tips Explained by Rubb

I also recommend these websites with his wisdom:

Woo-Woo

What made this even more humorous for us at the shop today is that we took on a new client last week.. Woo-Woo Productions, who produce rap music here in the Metro.. we showed them this video and they were -rolling- and will try to mix it in with one of their new artists.

(I have changed the first website linked, because while that link was valid, having reviewed the entire site, I found it rather offensive.. and not funny)

2. Rob Gardiner

Rob Gardiner Cinematographer

Chris,

I apologize for releasing flatulence in your thread, but I do not find this funny at all. Horrifying is more like it! Those tiny blue LEDs are one thing, but this whistle can drown out the sirens of emergency vehicles. I sincerely hope these never catch on in Seattle.

(oops typo)

3. JohanD

JohanD Stunt Coordinator

4. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

I noticed them peeling out, and running the stop sign (where another car turns to avoid them) driving in the wrong lanes, etc.. but what caught me funny is that, since they just got the whistle tip installed, you couldn't hear the darn thing..

5. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

WOO WOO