What's new

funny website to check out (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha that's hilarious! :emoji_thumbsup: They copied it word for word basically and replaced it with Elvis. I'm still laughing at the original 2 Towers org, what a joke!

Persoanlly I'm getting addicted to the latest Bubb Rubb Whoo Whoooo! craze myself. Be sure to watch the original video then the Video remix. :laugh:

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Scott....just out of morbid curiousity did I check out your Bubb Rubb link....

Scott...you made my day. As I sit here, I am cleaning the tears from my eyes. thank you.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha glad you like it Alex. For some reason I can't get the Video remix to work which is the funniest part, luckily I saved it to my HD beforehand. If no one can see it lmk and I'll upload it to my webspace.

Ben_Hud

Stunt Coordinator
. The fact that none of us has even read any of the Lord of the Rings Books is irrelevant. Besides, we prefer Harry Potter.... which incidentally is another movie series we're thinking of shutting down.
:emoji_thumbsup:

i really wanted to quote the whole web site, but then you wouldn't want to go see it. i think its great they made this.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Scott,

That muffler thing is out control! LOL

The funniest (or should I say scariest) part about the video was when they were showing off the muffler noise. He peels out on the wrong side of the road, coming very close to a car turning the corner and then blows a stop sign :eek:

WTF?

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
This is freakin' hilarious...

"Some neighbors say it's way too loud," Mr. Rubb contends. "That's only in the morning: you're supposed to be up cooking breakfast! It's like an alarm clock. Whoo-hoo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks