What's new

Funny Video Clip (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
And away we GO!!! (970kb)

I don't know if it's real or not, but it sure grabbed my attention when I saw it. I busted out laughing during class. Hopefully, if it is real, she didn't get hurt.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
There's actually more shorts done by the same guy, he lives in Spain IIRC. There's a couple more of that grandmother kicking a baby. That guy needs to learn how to cap correctly. ;)

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
It's obviously not real. The action of her body is that of a cartoon character, not a real person.

RogerB

Second Unit
I think the action of her body is that of an elderly woman being jerked off her feet by a huge dog.

Ike

Screenwriter
Yep, there is at least one another movie with these same two people, and it has the old woman kicking a baby. I'm pretty sure it's not real. Change that to, absolutely certain.

No dog, or in fact any animal that I can think of has the sheer power necessary to pull someone, even a child, up off the ground and fly them through the air like that. If this was real, she'd simply fall and be dragged. And notice this dog's amazing acceleration. It's just not possible.

On top of that, just the way the woman is looking at the camera and waving smells like a rehearsed and staged event. It's just not "candid" enough, y'know?

-Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks