Funny Video Clip

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kyle McKnight, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

And away we GO!!! (970kb)

I don't know if it's real or not, but it sure grabbed my attention when I saw it. I busted out laughing during class. Hopefully, if it is real, she didn't get hurt.

2. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

Where is it??? I don't see any video [​IMG]

3. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

There's actually more shorts done by the same guy, he lives in Spain IIRC. There's a couple more of that grandmother kicking a baby. That guy needs to learn how to cap correctly. [​IMG]

5. RobertR

RobertR Lead Actor

It's obviously not real. The action of her body is that of a cartoon character, not a real person.

6. RogerB

RogerB Second Unit

I think the action of her body is that of an elderly woman being jerked off her feet by a huge dog.

7. Ike

Ike Screenwriter

Yep, there is at least one another movie with these same two people, and it has the old woman kicking a baby. I'm pretty sure it's not real. Change that to, absolutely certain.

8. Robert F. O'Connor

No dog, or in fact any animal that I can think of has the sheer power necessary to pull someone, even a child, up off the ground and fly them through the air like that. If this was real, she'd simply fall and be dragged. And notice this dog's amazing acceleration. It's just not possible.

On top of that, just the way the woman is looking at the camera and waving smells like a rehearsed and staged event. It's just not "candid" enough, y'know?

-Robert