What's new

Funny thing happened! (1 Viewer)

ronroz

Auditioning
Real Name
Ronnie D'Rozario
This morning, while waiting for my bus that takes me to work, I was standing at the bus stop and cars, trucks and others were passing me by. The noise those vehicles were making, they were coming from left direction moving towards right direction and then vanishing in the wind. As I was listening, I thought to myself "Wow! It's like Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound."

And then I realized, that was really sad, pathetic perhaps, for I was comparing the real world sound with a system (Dolby Digital) that tries to emulate the real surround sound.

Am I spending too much time watching movies in surround sound systems? Am I spending too much time reading about hometheatres and surround speakers and such?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike^S

Stunt Coordinator
Once a big 'ol truck drove by me and I was thinking to myself, "damn that's some deep bass!". :b

Gary Mays

Agent
I've had a similar thought while camping in a remote area. The wildlife (birds and bugs mostly) around my tent at night made me think "this is just like surround sound, but with no plot".

Also, the forklift that goes by my office door make me think of my subwoofer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks